Contact the office closest to you for a free consultation.
When your home or business is subject to serious damage, do not assume that your insurance policy will cover all damages and expenses. In fact, insurance policies are written with ambiguous and complex language which may exclude part, If not the entirety of your property damage claim.
If your insurance provider fails to hold up to their end of the bargain, you have the right to challenge their decision. The Law Offices of Jose a. Dapena, P.A, has the required experience and legal understanding to aggressively assist you in obtaining proper compensation for your loss.
Benefits of Insurance Claim Representation
Our firm will handle a large portion of the reporting and assessment of your claim. We will also provide a legal voice during negotiations. Some of our duties regarding insurance coverage disputes include:
- Reviewing the insurance policy in full detail
- Documenting the insurance claim
- Giving you advice about the merits of your claim
- Providing detailed repair/replacement estimates to the insurance company
- Detailed physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Photographic and/or video evidence of the damages
- Providing experts, if needed, to support your insurance claim
- Presenting the claim and negotiating the best possible settlement for your claim.
Types of claims that we handle:
- Water or Flood Damage
- Hurricane and Hail Damage
- Fire Damage
- Roof Claims
- Theft Claims
- Mold & Water Remediation Claims
- Windstorm Damage
- Pipe/Plumbing Discharge Claims
- Damage caused by faulty appliances