When your home or business is subject to serious damage, you assume that your homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the expense. Unfortunately, it does not always happen that way since the insurance policies are written ambiguous and complex language which may exclude damage for your loss. In the instances when your claim has been denied in partially or in, or the insurance company delays in issuing payment for the repairs, damages or loss, you can hold the company accountable for their actions or inactions.
If your insurance provider fails to hold up their end of the bargain, you have the right to challenge their decision. Our firm’s qualified Florida insurance attorneys will demand the protection that you expected in a professional and effective manner. The Law Offices of Jose A. Dapena, P.A., has experienced and aggressive attorneys with a deep legal understanding of home and commercial claims and we will assist you in obtaining proper compensation for your damages and loss.
Benefits of Insurance Claim Representation
Our firm will handle a large portion of the reporting and assessment of your claim. We will also provide a legal voice during negotiations. Some of our duties regarding insurance coverage disputes include:
- Reviewing the insurance policy in full detail
- Documenting the insurance claim
- Giving you advice about the merits of your claim
- Providing detailed repair/replacement estimates to the insurance company
- Detailed physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Photographic and/or video evidence of the damages
- Providing experts, if needed, to support your insurance claim
- Presenting the claim and negotiating the best possible settlement for your claim.
Insurance Claims Areas of Practice
- Water or Flood Damage
- Hurricane and Hail Damage
- Fire Damage
- Roof Claims
- Theft claims
- Mold litigation
If you would like to schedule a time to meet with an attorney about your home or commercial insurance claim, our firm offers free initial consultations. Please call (305) 662-4323 or send an online message to set up a meeting today.