Contact the office closest to you for a free consultation.
Jose a. Dapena, P.A. has over 20 years of experience in civil litigation. Mr. Dapena started his legal career in the area of Maritime Law, defending cargo and personal injury claims. In 2002, Mr. Dapena worked as in-house counsel for a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance carrier where he gained extensive experience in PIP/ First Party Insurance Coverage Litigation. Thereafter, Mr. Dapena opened Jose A. Dapena, P.A. and has since concentrated in representing plaintiffs in all types of personal injury and property insurance claims.
Mr. Dapena commenced his studies at Florida State University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Sociology in 1994. Thereafter, he obtained his Juris Doctor Degree at St. Thomas University School of Law in 1997, and a Masters in Ocean and Coastal Law from the University of Miami School of Law. Mr. Dapena possesses a broad base knowledge of general civil litigation and is available to answer any questions.
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Member, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Member, Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Property Insurance Litigation
- Wrongful Death
OTHER LEGAL EXPERIENCE
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense