What should I do if I am in an auto or motorcycle accident? | Law Offices

After you are involved in a motor vehicle accident it is important to contact the police and get medical attention if you are injured.  Many times you may not feel any pain for hours or days after the accident because of the shock of being involved in an accident.

Keep in mind that with the new changes in Florida PIP laws you could lose your right to have your insurance company pay for your medical treatment if you seek treatment after 14 days.

Contact our office and schedule an appointment to speak to one of our attorneys who handle personal injury cases so that we can assist you in obtaining the benefits to which you are entitled.

es_VESpanish en_USEnglish